Trident Radio Remote Controls
TRUST TRIDENT to get the job done!
Downtime is expensive. In rain, sleet and snow, operators of industrial trucks and cranes need a radio remote control system that keeps their machines working. Trident radio remote controls provide machine operators with proven reliability and superior performance to get the job done – no matter what the conditions.
Designed to withstand harsh weather environments, the Trident wireless hand-held units have a waterproof rating of IP67.
We’ve designed the Trident to operate even when it gets wet or is dropped in water, in cold icy conditions (-40°C) and in exceptionally hot climates (+75°C). The Trident housing enclosure is constructed using ruggedized hardened plastics. It is virtually un-crushable—giving you peace of mind that your Trident can withstand the harshness of your work site.
The Trident radio remote control incorporates technology advancements that deliver better efficiencies for your operation.
- Waterproof – With an IP67 waterproof rugged enclosure, Trident will pass any water egress test. Trident has no removable parts and remains waterproof throughout its use. Want to test it out? Go ahead, wash it off!
- Enhanced range — Trident’s advanced radio frequency technology provides increased ranges and more powerful signal penetration that can operate through physical barriers. Enjoy the convenience of up to 1000m (3,500 ft) range.
- User configurable systems – Trident’s many features and functions can be programmed right on your premises using the LCD displays and buttons on your hand-held unit. It’s as easy as programming your smart phone. Up to 90% of the industrial radio remote control system programming can be done on your hand-held unit by following the system prompts—saving you time and increasing the flexibility and efficiency of your system.
- Jamming proof – Trident is protected by our proprietary anti-jamming algorithm.
- Two LCD displays —These unique and useful displays provide an intelligent method of communication with your system and can be user configured, such as labelling system buttons or for systems alerts.
- Two-way communication—Controls and monitors the equipment simultaneously—the PNUT radio platform enables sending and receiving of data. This unique and useful feature means your hand-held can be customized to satisfy your precise needs.
- Multiple unit pairings—Pair up to four hand-held units. If you misplace one or have multiple operators on the job, it’s easy to manage by having more than one unit on the ready at any time. And new units can be paired within seconds.
- 125-hour battery life—Sealed, fixed and waterproof battery offers low battery hand-held display warning. Hand-held units can operate up to one month without recharging.
- Wireless charging technology — Your Trident system can be recharged wirelessly using a dash mounted cradle that is directly connected to vehicle power.
- Unique motion sensing technology—Tracks user hand movements to control proportional functions, such as speed up or slow down. Trident’s patented ergonomically designed motion control provides improved accuracy never experienced before in the industry. This feature can be configured specifically to your application or optionally disabled.
- Ruggedized hardened plastics – The unit’s housing is a blend of polybutylene and polycarbonate. Strong chemical resistance, excellent impact resistance even at low temperatures and heat resistance makes this unit virtually indestructible.
|H212-900||900MHz Trident Wireless Handheld|
|C220-900||900MHz Trident Wireless Controller|
|H212-2400||2.4GHz Trident Wireless Handheld|
|C220-2400||2.4GHz Trident Wireless Controller|
Q: What is Aarcomm?
Aarcomm Systems Inc. is an organization focused on advancing remote control technologies. Founded by a team of wireless technology pioneers, who have been actively working in the field of industrial radio remote controls for over 26 years, Aarcomm has masterminded the development of a suite of forward-thinking intelligent wireless control systems for industrial mobile equipment and remote automation. In addition to its engineering excellence skills, Aarcomm sets a new standard in the industry for top-notch service including speedy product delivery, worry-free warranty service, and exceptional after sales support. Learn more about Aarcomm.
Q: Is the Trident really waterproof?
Yes. At Aarcomm we understand our hand-held radio remote control units will be used in harsh, rugged, and wet environments. That’s why we designed the Trident System to withstand all weather environments; our Trident ergonomic hand-held units have a waterproof rating that exceeds the standard IP67 rating and have passed the test of being completely waterproof.
Q: How easy is it to configure the Trident industrial radio remote control?
As a user, you can easily configure many features and functions of the Trident hand-held unit yourself. Programming the Trident industrial radio remote controls is simple and straight-forward to do; it’s as easy as managing your smartphone!
Up to 90% of your system changes can be made directly from the hand-held unit itself, from anywhere on site, using the unit’s buttons; the LCD panel prompts will guide you through the process. Some advanced control changes will require you to plug the hand-held unit to your computer using a USB cable, download software from Aarcomm, and simply follow the menu driven instructions. A full user guide is available online, and our customer service team is always standing by and ready to help you if needed. Our clients are always surprised by how easy it is to configure the Trident themselves.
Q: Can I have a spare Trident hand-held unit on site?
Yes. You can order spare Trident hand-held units in the event one gets misplaced or damaged to avoid downtime. And you can pair the replacement hand-held units to your receiver in seconds.
Q: Can I have more than one Trident hand-held unit paired with a receiver?
Yes. Each receiver can handle up to four Trident hand-held units configured and ready to go at any time. Additionally, depending on the application, more than one Trident hand-held unit can be in operation at one time. This significantly reduces downtime and improves efficiency.
Q: How easy is it to pair a new or replacement Trident hand-held unit with a receiver?
We understand that sometimes in the field, hand-held transmitter units get misplaced or damaged. When this happens costs can escalate if your operations get held up. It’s very easy to pair a spare hand-held transmitter unit to your receiver, so that you can be up and operational in seconds. There’s no need to rewire or open up the unit or press a complex sequence of buttons; simply use the buttons on the hand-held unit to get into pairing mode and the hand-held will automatically synchronize with the receiver.
Q: How long does it take for you to ship my order for a new Trident industrial radio remote control system?
For small orders (one to 20 units) we can ship out next business day. For larger orders, we can ship in two to five business days. We will discuss your requirements and confirm shipping dates with you, when you place your order. Our goal is to provide top-notch customer service at all times and minimize delays.
Q: How did Aarcomm come up with the new advanced Trident industrial radio remote control system?
Prior to designing the Trident System, we spent a lot of time speaking to system operators and learning how they use the product. Our research provided us with a great deal of important data, including what operators need, and how we could improve what they had. Our founders were the first to design a reliable hand-held mobile control unit, 15 years ago, and many are still using the same technology today. Our commitment to advancing wireless technology has driven us to believe we can improve upon that, and we have.
Q: Where can I use the Trident Radio Remote Control System?
The Trident Industrial Radio Remote Control System can be configured to fit many industrial applications where mobile equipment is used. It can be configured to improve efficiencies in construction, mining, oil and gas, forestry, and many other industries. It has been used successfully in the following equipment:
- Hydro Excavators / Vacuum Pump Trucks/ Combination Sewer Cleaning Trucks / Jetters
- Concrete Mixers
- Volumetric Concrete Mixers
- Concrete Line Pumps
- Truck Mounted Cranes (service cranes, knuckle boom cranes, loader cranes, articulating cranes, and bulk-handling cranes)
- Tow Trucks and Winches
- Load/Haul/Dump/Utility Trucks
- Material Handling Equipment
- Locomotives/Railcar Movers
- Trench Compactors
- Agricultural Feed Trailers
Q: How much does the Trident Industrial Radio Remote Control System cost?
Because our Trident Systems are factory customized to meet your exact specifications before shipping to you, pricing can vary. Please contact us to discuss your needs and to receive a quotation.
Q: Where can I buy the Trident Industrial Radio Remote Control System?
You can purchase the Trident System directly from Aarcomm. In the future systems may be available through authorized dealer. Please contact us to place your order, or if you are interested in becoming a dealer.
Q: If I have questions about my Trident Industrial Radio Remote Control System, how can I reach you?
Contact us today at 1.800.604.9218 to speak directly with our technical experts about the Trident System or feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trident delivers on what really matters.
We understand our customer’s priorities and have built top-notch performance into each system.
Waterproof (IP67 rating)
Simple to Connect
Best RF range
Designed for Comfort & Control
Trident’s slim-line design makes it easy to operate with just one hand. Its control features are positioned for easy access to improve speed and efficiencies. Two intelligent LCD panels provide additional information to keep operators on top of the job.
With worksite conditions in mind, we designed the hand-held unit without mechanical moving parts (such as joy-sticks). It easily withstands the inconveniences of mud, water, sand, grit, and much more—this reduces system failures and the need for maintenance, and significantly increases life expectancy.
F@#%ing thing is awesome, dude. It is the best remote that we have ever had.
~ Joe Fredericks – Ohana Concrete Pumping, Pearl City, Hawaii, USA
I like how easy it is to hook the Aarcomm remote control system up to our trucks. It is very user friendly. I also like the digital aspect of the hand-held controller.
~ Ricky Green – Lonestar Vacuum Inc., Dallas, Texas, USA
Save money and reduce operational downtime.
Get started with Trident radio remote controls today.