Introducing the JackHammer for Concrete Boom Pumps
SAY “HELLO” TO THE JACKHAMMER: The Industry’s New Performance Leader
Aarcomm Systems is proud to announce the release of the JackHammer, our brand-new belly pack transceiver for superior Concrete Boom Pump control! The JackHammer is made for Concrete Boom Pump operators and Concrete Service companies that require Rugged & Reliable equipment that is built to last, no matter the conditions.
Reap the benefits of Extreme Range, a more Rugged mechanical design, a built-in Loss Prevention Alarm, Custom eLabel display technology, and Plug-n-Play compatibility, all combined with Aarcomm’s track record of proven reliability!
- Seamless Wireless Connectivity
- 2-Way Communication
- Up to 40 I/O Combinations + CANbus Communication
- Spread Spectrum Frequency Hopping Technology
- E-Stop for Emergency Shutdown
- Internal LiFePO4 Battery Pack
- Sunlight Readable Color Graphical Display
- Two 3-axis Joysticks
- 16 Buttons
- Ruggedized IP67 Packaging
- Data Logging & Location Technology
- The JackHammer’s 2-way radio operates in the 902 MHz – 928 MHz, or 2.4 GHz unlicensed bands. It utilizes a proprietary, anti-jamming frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) protocol, allowing for Interference-Free Operation
- Our new belly pack transceiver is simple to use, weatherproof with two 3-axis joysticks + 16 buttons, 1 sunlight readable color graphical display, programmable button functionality and a sensor engine for additional performance
- Aarcomm is dedicated to designing the Most Advanced Industrial Remote Controls on the market, with second-to-none customer service and products that are backed by the industry’s Best Warranty Service!
Don’t waste time dealing with underperforming wireless controllers. By switching to Aarcomm technology for your boom pump needs, you can rest easy knowing that your wireless operations are in the best hands! Our expert knowledge of radio technology within the construction industry enables us to build products proven to improve daily efficiency, to save money and enhance operator safety.
- Enjoy better performance and say “Goodbye” to losing link due to distance or obstructing buildings: Our 900 Mhz radio technology gives you the best possible performance for the most challenging jobs
- Reduce downtime on the jobsite with a more dependable mechanical design and superior Customer Support with 2 years of guaranteed warranty
- Increase the efficiency of your operators while on the jobsite by enabling control of heavy equipment from a remote location, using the best wireless control technology on the market today
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE JACKHAMMER
Attending the Canadian Concrete Expo from May 18th – 19th, 2022?
Be sure to stop by Aarcomm Booth #2556 📌 to be among the first to see the JackHammer up close and in person!