Want to work at Aarcomm?
Thank you for visiting our Careers page. Please view the current job openings below.
Aarcomm Systems is an electronics design and manufacturing company focused on providing next generation radio remote controls for mobile construction and utility equipment. We are a fast-growing technology company looking for exceptionally motivated people who love to see the impact of their work on a daily basis, who are driven to ensure the success of the company, and who want to be a part of something special. We are looking for an enthusiastic, considerate, proactive individual with a strong desire to work in a fast-paced, team based collaborative design environment to help us develop next generation technologies.
Aarcomm Systems is seeking an experienced Production Technician to join our Production team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the assembly and testing of electronics, cables, and mechanical subassemblies.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Final assembly, calibration, testing and functional testing of all products.
- Log product configuration for traceability
- Inspect and pack products as per company standard and guidelines
- Cross train in sub-assemblies for final assemblies
- Build simple to complex cables including RF cables, coaxial cables
- Troubleshoot defective product down to component level
- Perform component level and board repairs
- Contributing your expertise to help solve design and assembly problems, and to help develop and improve assembly techniques and documentation
- Post-secondary technical diploma or equivalent education and experience
- 2+ years of related experiences in electro-mechanical products manufacturing environments
- Experience with basic assembly hand tools and measuring tools
- Hands-on experience with test equipment including multimeter, oscilloscopes, power meters and power supplies
- Mush have experience with and the ability to read and interpret schematics, drawings, wire diagram, wire tables
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and remedy analog, and RF circuits
- Excellent hands-on ability, attention to detail, accurate and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good written and verbal communications
- Strong organizational skills and the desire and ability to learn new things
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment that is focused on priorities and end results
To apply, please complete the application and include your salary expectation. Note that the successful candidate will be working at our Coquitlam office and that Aarcomm is currently not offering relocation assistance. We appreciate the interest shown by all applicants. However, we will only contact those who are considered as candidates for the position. For additional information on our company, please visit our website at www.aarcomm.com