Want to work at Aarcomm?
Thank you for visiting our Careers page. Please view the current job openings below.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS REPRESENTATIVE
Maintain the highest level of client loyalty by networking & developing relationships in all departments within the client organization. (Engineering, Customer Service, Parts, Purchasing, Sales, Upper Management and Dealer Networks)
Administration of quotations, purchase orders, backlog reports, and Accounts Payable collection.
Conduct ongoing business reviews to discuss forecasts, customer service training, customer feedback and product development roadmaps. Some review will require travel across Canada and the USA.
Interact with engineering and sales departments to discuss new product features on their equipment and update them on Aarcomm product & feature roadmaps
Continually network & promote Aarcomm on social media. (LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube…)
Provide information about Aarcomm’s company vision and product strategy
Continually solicit client feedback to help drive product and operational improvements to enhance the overall Customer Experience
Work closely with departmental counterparts inside Aarcomm to drive issues to closure
Other Related Duties
A proactive, enthusiastic drive for results
Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment
A passion for marketing, sales, and customer service
Team player with strong leadership and communication skills
Interest in learning about, and contributing to, a small company (start-up) success story.
Ambition to grow and possibly manage our sales team in 3 to 5 years.
Post-secondary degree/diploma or equivalent experience.
Strong communication skills via phone, email and social media
Proficiency with MS Office, various social media platforms, and CRM software
High emotional intelligence and ability resolve conflict wherever it arises
Highly organized and efficient with exceptional follow through
Experience or interest in mobile construction equipment, hydraulic components or electrical engineering technology
Previous inside sales or customer service experience, particularly in B2B role.
Proficiency with SalesForce
Experience in networking within LinkedIn or other social media.
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible/hybrid schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
To apply, please complete the application and include your salary. Note that the successful candidate will be working at our Coquitlam office and that Aarcomm is currently not offering relocation assistance. We appreciate the interest shown by all applicants. However, we will only contact those who are considered as candidates for the position.
SENIOR ELECTRO MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER
Aarcomm Systems is an electronics design and manufacturing company focused on providing next generation radio remote controls for mobile construction and utility equipment. We are a fast-growing technology company looking for exceptionally motivated people who love to see the impact of their work on a daily basis, who are driven to ensure the success of the company, and who want to be a part of something special. We are looking for an enthusiastic, considerate, proactive individual with a strong desire to work in a fast-paced, team based collaborative design environment to help us develop next generation technologies.
Aarcomm Systems is seeking an experienced Senior Electronic Assembler to join our Production team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the assembly of electronics, cables, and mechanical subassemblies.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Mechanical assembly of our electronic products and prototypes
- Assembly of cable harnesses, connectors, and wire terminations
- Perform simple electrical and continuity testing of cables
- Building and repairing mechanical test stations
- Contributing your expertise to help solve design and assembly problems, and to help develop and improve assembly techniques and documentation
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Post-secondary technical diploma or equivalent education and experience
- 5+ years hands on experience in mechanical assembly in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent hands-on ability, attention to detail, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient with the use of hand and power tools in a proper and safe manner
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and wiring diagrams
- Experience with soldering
- Familiarity with electronics is an asset
- Good written and verbal communications
- Strong organizational skills and the desire and ability to learn new things
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment that is focused on priorities and end results
To apply, please complete the application and include your salary expectation. Note that the successful candidate will be working at our Coquitlam office and that Aarcomm is currently not offering relocation assistance. We appreciate the interest shown by all applicants. However, we will only contact those who are considered as candidates for the position. For additional information on our company, please visit our website at www.aarcomm.com