DPC Proportional Valve Driver
The DPC-100CC (current control) and DPC-100VO (voltage control) are low-cost proportional valve drivers for hydraulic and pneumatic valves. They accept two simple on/off command inputs to increase/decrease voltage or current. A third optional input can be used to enable/disable the adjustments allowing it to be piggy-backed onto existing remote control signals.
Unlike many existing driver and amplifier cards which require tuning of P.I.D. parameters to match the valve solenoid’s inductance and time constant, the DPC-100CC utilizes automatic estimation and tracking algorithms to adapt itself to your application. The adaptation is done seamlessly, without having to enter a “setup mode” and without any instability or oscillations in the valve command.
- True Current-Regulated Flow Control
- Auto-Configures for 12- or 24-Volt Systems
- Continual Tracking of Solenoid Inductance & Resistance
- Short-circuit & Reverse-Polarity Protected
- Small Form Factor (6 cm x 4 cm board size); also available potted in flanged plastic housing
- Adjustable Minimum/Maximum Current:
- User-Configurable Dither