ICRM 915 SCADA Radio
Aarcomm’s Industrial Communication Radio Module (ICRM) is designed for use in demanding long-range applications that require high reliability and robustness. This radio operates in the 900 MHz unlicensed band and utilizes a proprietary anti-jamming frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) protocol allowing interference free operation.
The ICRM provides communications between PLCs, RTUs and SCADA systems by seamlessly connecting to multiple industrial networks via fieldbus protocols such as Modbus RTU/ASCII and Allen-Bradley using the serial ports.
- 900MHz FHSS (frequency hopping spread spectrum)
- 1W output power
- up to 200 kbps data throughput
- long range: up to 40 miles line of sight
- RS-232, RS-422/RS-485 and USB interfaces
- Modbus RTU/ASCII, Allen-Bradley
- FCC/IC and CSA/UL approvals